Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What Did You Do For Your Birthday?




I was totally going to do a little 'day in the life of my birthday' photo series but it all got a bit too much. Trust me you didn't want to see a picture of me getting a massage- that's a bit creepy.

I started off the usual birthday un-inspiration but the day turned out to be AWESOME.

How it rolled:
1. Went and got a body scrub and massage. Non-creepy ones too.
2. Got home and RODE MY NEW BIKE to the Sofitel Metropole to meet Tabitha for the high tea/ chocolate buffet. It's exactly what you think. Gluttony. And gorgeous. We were there for a solid 3 hours.
3. Rode my bike home, had a very quick shower, put one of my Hoi An dresses on then went straight out to dinner with Johnny.

Yes. I went from a buffet to dinner. And ate an entree and main (of steak). I didn't eat dessert though, that would have been too much.

We got home and fell asleep on the couch. Food coma: 1, me: 0.

Reading this you may have paused on some very exciting news. Yes, kids, I have a BIKE. A pink one too. I spent much of yesterday psyching myself up to ride it. And guess what? It was fine. I just have to do it more now. And take a supercute photo.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. I'm 27 but I'm okay with that now. Hope you like the cheesy photo of Johnny and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment